The web site CRISMA Catalogue is complementary
to the architecture document and provided in the hope that it will be helpful for integrators, developers
and researchers interested in designing and building similar applications.
CRISMA Catalogue provides:
- Pilot Applications, which presents the functionality of the CRISMA applications.
- The Reference Applications tab, which presents the technology and the people behind the pilot applications.
The presentation targets the developers and integrators and therefore concentrates on the implementation architecture
and on the way Building Blocks and Models are used rather than on the user experience.
- The Building Blocks tab presents the (abstract) elements of the CRISMA software framework.
- The Models tab presents the (abstract) elements of the CRISMA software framework which provide some modelling
- Finally, the Components tab presents the actual software which was used to implement the CRISMA Models and
Building Blocks. The Components presentation also includes the information on IPR (ownership, licensing) and
the contact information for companies, researchers and IT experts which supported the individual software
components within CRISMA.
Link to CRISMA Catalogue.